Saturday 1 September 2012

Proof of Concept Ishtari Squad WIP

I've put together and painted in a basic way this squad to make sure the paint scheme and the conversions work, in my opinion they do! Not all of the details are on yet, I still need to do squad markings, small details and more facial detail but I'm pretty happy with the way the conversion looks; it's a pretty common Bretonnian Man-at-Arms with Cadian arms.


These guys are my Ishtari Trenchers and I think they look pretty good for what they are meant to be. I'm pretty chuffed with the palette and I'm looking forward to making a whole platoon of these guys!


This is my first attempt at decent basing using a kit I got from ebay a long time ago, I think I've pulled it off but I'm not entirely sure it looks that "trenchy".

Elements of the 31st Line Regiment take up positions.

Photos coming up today of either some WIP cavalry or a sentinel I've been working on.


3 comments: